Thank you for your interest but we are no longer accepting applications for this position.
Wanna protect places like this? Do you love science, recreation, and holding polluters accountable? Do you want to make a difference in your neck of the woods?
Being the Staff Riverkeeper means you’ll be:
- the eyes, ears and voice of the Coosa River
- the premier clean water advocate in the watershed
- the face of the organization’s advocacy, education and litigation efforts
- an unbiased problem solver for reducing pollution while increasing the public’s appreciation and respect for the river
- a leader in promoting the economic, environmental, scenic and recreational benefits of the Coosa River
- a part of a great movement working to defend rivers
If you have any questions, please email firstname.lastname@example.org. NO PHONE CALLS PLEASE. We appreciate your interest in this position. Feel free to share this widely!