An evening of great food and good people to celebrate the Coosa River! We’re excited to announce we’re partnering with Chef Miguel Figueroa again this year of Amsterdam Cafe & Moore’s Mill Club.
Interested in Sponsoring this Event? Contact Justinn at firstname.lastname@example.org!
• house cured meats and sausages • local cheeses • grilled veggies • jams • grill bread • fresh vegetable spreads
FRESH HARVEST GREENS, SPROUTED GRAINS (and more!) TABLE:
- Mexican Street corn salad, queso fresco, avocado lime dressing, Tajin seasoning
- Brussels Salad with mandarin orange segments, candied pecans, craisins, bacon bits, lemon-pepper vinaigrette
- Apple & Kale with grapes, feta, pickled onions, honey roasted almonds, baby kale, maple-balsamic vinaigrette
- Chicken Tinga wraps with mango pico de Gallo and chipotle crema
- Watermelon and ricotta salata salad with arugula, spiced pecans, Meyer lemon vinaigrette
THE MEAT STATION:
- Prime rib with Juniper berries rub, caramelized vidalia onions
- Marble Creek Farmstead Roasted chickens with salsa verde
- “Mofongo” stuffed porchetta, “Arroz con Gandules”, mojo sauce
- Scalloped sweet potatoes
- Fire roasted freshly pulled vegetables
• Shrimp & oyster shooters served with apple mignonette
• Soy ginger cured salmon with pears, chili and cilantro crema
DESSERTS, to be announced!
Libations & Craft Cocktails:
- A selection of Red & White Wines
- Assortment of Ales from Good People Brewing Co. & Cahaba Brewing Co.
- Coosa Cooler featuring Cathead Honeysuckle Vodka
Our local purveyors… are growing!
Mt Laurel Farm, Snow’s Bend Farm, Marble Creek Farmstead, Evans Meats, Sanctuary Farms, and more!
Our Silent Auction
Featuring items from…
Simply Infused, Earthborn Pottery, One World Adventure, Patagonia, High Point Climbing Gym, Eastaboga Bee Company, Alabama Rivers Alliance, O’Henry’s Coffee, Everyday Pet Styles, Interiorscapes, Big Wills Outfitters, The Birmingham Zoo, Sojourns, Atomic Bar & Lounge, Ross Bridge Resort, Red Mountain Park, Birmingham Yoga, Villager Yoga, Abundance Yoga, Mossy Oak Customs, Sanctuary Farms, & Tea Town Alabama.