Join us on Thursday, March 22nd for a hike!
Enjoy a leisurely hike through the beautiful treelined squares of Mt Laurel. This hike is a light 1 mile loop. After the hike, we’ll have wine, craft beer, and small bites. While you’re enjoying your vino or local beer, you’ll be able to hear the birds and watch the sunset over Double Oak Mountain. Food will be provided by Fresh Market and Trader Joe’s.
- Please arrive at 5:00 PM the Coosa Riverkeeper office (located in the Mt Laurel Town Square) for a short presentation by our Staff to learn more about their work.
- Following the presentation, you’ll walk a mile loop through the tree-lined streets of Mt Laurel where Alex Varner with The Nature Conservancy will lead a discussion on biodiversity in the Coosa Valley.
- Tickets are $10 for Coosa Riverkeeper Members and Mt Laurel Residents.
- Tickets are $15 for non-residents/non-members.
- An additional $5 will be added for purchasing tickets at the gate.
- All proceeds from this event benefit Coosa Riverkeeper’s mission to protect, restore, and promote the Coosa River and its tributaries in Alabama.