We are seeking an eager individual who is passionate about spreading the word! Our Lead Marketing & Outreach Intern will manage our Wateringhole Series & our Swim Club Campaign. They will also assist the Program Manger in developing new social media strategies to share weekly Swim Guide Data.
This internship is unpaid, but we are happy to help with any documentation needed for you to receive class credit. We also offer a weekly meal allowance + reimbursement of mileage on vehicle (about .54/mile). All applications are due by Monday, April 1st. However, interviews will be conducted on a rolling basis.
Training for summer Interns will be held at Camp Cosby, April 12th-13th. YOU MUST ATTEND THIS TRAINING.
- Develop social media strategy for Instagram, Facebook & Twitter as it relates to Swim Guide
- Manage Watering Hole Series by ensuring they are properly staffed & equipped
- Implement Swim Club Campaign by assuring mail is packed & posts are ready to go each week
- Share our work with local businesses
- Write & research lifestyle related blogposts
- Strong communicator
- Proficient in social media platforms
- Willingness to talk to potential members
- Creative, innovative
- Can speak to a wide range of audiences